Valley View Golf Club Phase Two Reopening Guidelines
Monday June 1st
Governor Bullock has recommended a Three Phase plan to reopen Montana. The Gallatin Valley Public Health Department voted on and approved the implementation of the Governors Three Phase reopening plan. Listed below are Phase Two reopening guidelines that will be implemented at Valley View Golf Club. Safety and your health are our primary concerns for all of you! Social Distancing Guidelines still must be followed while you are golfing at Valley View.
Monday June 1st!
- Tee Time intervals are now 10 minutes!
- The pro shop will be open for business, please maintain the social distance 6 feet guidelines.
- The driving range and practice putting green are open, please maintain the social distance 6 feet guidelines. The driving range hours are 7:30am to 6:30pm.
- Fivesomes are allowed, carts must be used when you are playing in a fivesome.
- Carts may be shared by any two players.
- Bag storage is available, the pro shop can sign you up for bag storage.
- Guests are permitted, the guest selection feature is for members who have guest. If you find out that your guests are unable to play let the pro shop know 3 hours before your tee time so we can use the openings for other players.
- Lessons and club fittings will be available.
Monday June 1st! Phase Two Restaurant & Bar Guidelines
- The Clubhouse Restaurant is open, members may have guests join them in the restaurant. Please be sure to print your name on your charge slip. Cash and credit cards are acceptable. There will be limited seating inside the restaurant due to the social distancing guidelines. Seating is limited to 10 people per table. Please be considerate on the amount of time you are in the restaurant; in addition to limiting the time you spend in close proximity to each other we would like to accommodate the members who may be waiting for a table. To go orders are available by calling the restaurant. 585-2921
- We are still offering a limited menu during Phase Two.
- The restaurant hours are 11:00am – 8:00pm daily last call in the bar is 8:45pm.
- The Snack Shack will open Monday June 1st, open daily @11:00am-6:00pm. The Snack Shack will close if we are experiencing poor weather conditions.
- Capacity must be limited to 75% of normal operating capacity to allow for adequate group spacing.
- Tables must be limited to 10 people per table.
- Establishments must provide for 6 feet of physical distancing between groups and or tables by:
- Increasing table spacing, removing tables, or marking tables as closed
- Providing for a physical barrier between tables
- Back-to-back booth seating provides adequate separation.
- In-house dining for quick service restaurants should remain closed, if all guidelines can’t be met, including the cleaning of every table between customers.
- Sitting or standing at bars or counters is not allowed.
- In bars, drinks and food must be served to customers at a table.
- Self-service buffets must be closed.
- Drink refills are not allowed.
- Self-service cups, straws and lids should be behind a counter and handed to customers
- Self-service condiments should be eliminated.
As soon as we are informed of the updated guidelines, we will let you know.